Friday 5 January 2018

It's a New Year

Well all the festivities are over now but they had a sad tinge for me due to the loss of Oscar ....  I'll never forget him but I am helping myself to get over the fact that he is no longer here by doing some of my favourite things.  I've started a needlepoint cushion which I was given for Christmas and also did work on my next project for the Minerva Craft Blog (it involves a lot of quilting which took the best part of 8 hours to do ... the repetition was very therapeutic to do though).  I'll carry on into the New Year healing in this way ...

I am also starting the Make It In Design Winter School 2018 on Monday so I have that to look forward to ....



1 comment:

  1. It sounds as as if you have lots of creative projects on the go and much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...